BUSINESS BOOK PROMOTION
SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE
It’s essential to embrace the spotlight and champion your work, as business books don’t market themselves. By promoting your book, you can reap the rewards you hoped for when you first decided to be an author. You’ll help more people, raise your profile, build a tribe of likeminded people, and celebrate your achievements.
SELF-GUIDED BUSINESS BOOK PROMOTION Checklist
Spread the word WITH THESE READY-To-Use TEMPLATES
In today’s saturated book market, effective press and public relations (PR) activities have become critical to newbie author success. And here’s why.
Press and PR efforts help raise awareness about your book among a broader audience that goes beyond your immediate network. Being featured in media outlets and having your book reviewed lends credibility to you as an author and to your book. It signals to potential readers that your book is worth their time and investment. PR efforts, particularly on social media, allow for direct engagement with your audience. You can answer questions, share behind-the-scenes content, celebrate milestones, and build a community around your book. Shape your author brand, promote your image, your voice, and your niche in the business world.
This guide arms you with all the tools you need to take your press pack from mediocre to professional.
Contained within 50 detailed pages, you’ll discover:
- Why understanding your book’s target audience is crucial: Dive into the essence of your book’s appeal and how it can drive your promotional strategy. (10 solid reasons)
- How to create a captivating author bio: Learn the ins and outs of crafting an unforgettable author profile that speaks to your readers. (5-length guideline)
- Decoding the art of a riveting book synopsis: Discover the secret to creating a concise, yet compelling book synopsis that leaves readers wanting more. (4-length guide)
- Crafting the perfect press release: A step-by-step guide to drafting a press release that will make the media take notice. (1 Template)
- Interview preparation made easy: Equip yourself with a well-prepared set of interview questions to guide your discussions and ensure your key messages get across. (1 Question sheet) from speaker/event giveaway sheets to social media strategies, there’s something for every aspect of your book promotion.
- Social media strategy: A plan for what aspects of your book to cover and share with your audience before and after launch.
- Tracking spreadsheet: Easily track who you have approached, the outcomes, next steps and success stories to use for further promotion
- And much more
Moreover, your satisfaction is paramount. That’s why there’s a 30-day, no-quibble guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the guide for any reason, you’ll a full refund, no questions asked. So, you can explore this comprehensive guide with zero risk.
Get ready to elevate your book promotion and make your book a force to be reckoned with.
Let’s take your book from overlooked to must-read! Are you ready to begin your journey?
Yours for just £29.
SELF-GUIDED BUSINESS FUNDRAISING LAUNCH ChECKLIST
TAKE THE STING OUT OF SELF-PUBLISHING COSTS
Whether you’re a seasoned indie author or this is your first foray into publishing, this guide is designed to transform your journey, turning potential hurdles into launching pads for success. Prepare to get excited about transforming your book dreams into reality! Embrace book fundraising and discover its bountiful advantages:
- Mitigate the cost of hiring experts like editors and illustrators, allowing you to invest more in advertising and promoting your book.
- Create a passionate ‘street team’ of supporters who are as invested in your success as you are before and after your launch.
- Define promotional items that are easy to offer and irresistible to your ideal backers.
- Follow a step-by-step guide for planning, implementation, and tracking your campaign delivery.
- Gain from a trove of offer suggestions across various price points, designed to attract diverse contributors.
- Minimise time-for-money exchanges, ensuring you have ample time for important publicity activities like podcast appearances.
Kick financial worries to the curb! With the confidence of your fundraising plan in place, you can focus on what you do best – crafting an outstanding book. Get ready to be thrilled when your book hits the shelves, backed by a robust support network and a healthy budget.
This guide unfolds a step-by-step roadmap to unlock the full potential of fundraising for your nonfiction book.
In this easy-to-use 50-page guide with templates included you’ll discover the benefits to:
- Crowdfunding to finance your book: Unravel 7 key insights to truly harness the benefits of crowdfunding your book. Learn how it mitigates the cost of hiring experts, allowing you to channel more funds into promoting your book.
- Building your ‘street team‘: Discover how fundraising helps create a passionate team of supporters, invested in your success before and after your book launch.
- Identifying irresistible promotional items: Unearth tips to define easy-to-offer promotional items that your ideal backers can’t resist, what don’t rely on swapping time for money.
- Planning your fundraising project: Master 8 essential steps for planning, implementing, and tracking your campaign delivery so yours runs like clockwork.
- Crafting your final offer: Use 3 insightful worksheets to set your funding goal, understand your backers, and plan your reward tiers. Also, benefit from a trove of offer suggestions across diverse price points to attract varied contributors.
- Launching your offer: Follow 2 vital worksheets to publicise an offer that’s impossible to ignore, launch it professionally, and track your campaign’s take up and fulfilment.
- …and much more.
There’s also some bonus tips for adapting your crowdfunder tiers to be evergreen offers your readers can buy from you!
And here’s the best part: If you’re not completely satisfied with this guide, there’s a 30-day, no-quibble guarantee for a full refund. No questions asked. So, you’ve nothing to lose giving this a go.
Ready to turn your book journey from a promising start to a roaring success, with a cheering squad of supporters, and funds in your coffers to help buy the aexpert assistance you need? Great.
Let’s elevate your book from hidden gem to shining star. Are you ready to go?
Yours for just £29.
My business book prompotion packages are designed for those who appreciate that this is a specific system to follow. If you decide to use some bits and not others it will undermine your performance. If you don’t enjoy following a tightly controlled system this isn’t for you. Also, if you don’t want to promote your book for several weeks, months, or years, these are not the products for you.