BUSINESS BOOK WRITING
TURN YOUR OUTLINE INTO A FINISHED Great First Draft
Ready to capture and share your signature system in a book? My book writing package is designed to guide you through the process, ensuring your book is engaging, polished, and achieves your desired impact. Learn to be a great educator on paper, bringing your subject to life with clarity, concision, authority, and support, even when you’re not in the room – all while heading off lots of edits later.
The ultimate business book writing checklist
Your SELF-STUDY GUIDE TO WRITING SUCCESS
Your first draft: clear… compelling… and complete!
Are you sitting on a goldmine of business ideas? Can’t wait to share your wisdom but struggling to get it all down in a book? No worries! A solution is at your fingertips.
Welcome… ‘Your Ultimate Writing Checklist for Business Book Authors’!
This checklist isn’t your usual writing guide. It’s a practical, easy-to-follow plan to transform your business thoughts into a first draft that readers won’t want to put down.
This guide will help you to:
- Quickly turn your outline into an engaging first draft
- Format your text from the get-go with a free paperback book template with styles for chapters, feature boxes, exercises, quizzez and more
- Build your confidence as a budding author
- Learn the rules of good quality plain English writing with simple ‘”good” and “bad” examples
- Save time, money, frustration and burnout on heavy editing later
- Make writing your book fun not a slog!
Think of this guide as a recipe. If you can follow a recipe to whip up a snack, you can follow this guide to write a top-notch book!
Your goal isn’t to write like Shakespeare. You’re not slaving away to impress the Grammar Police. You’re writing to help your readers achieve something. Like your book will be, this guide is a trusted friend, showing you the way from idea to finished first draft.
This guide costs only £29 – a small price for such a big step towards becoming an accomplished author. And just to make you feel secure with your purchase, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied within 30 days, you can have your money back in full. No quibbling. No questions asked.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Advice on how to approach the writing from someone who’s published over 80 books personally and thousands more in total since 2011
- An elegant, preformatted book template ready-and-waiting for your book outline – FREE
- 16 simple tips to make your nonfiction writing shine
- The secret to fast and quality writing: ‘drafting’
- Advice on dictation and typing and a quick test to see what will work best for you and your material
- A checklist to help you review of your first two chapters to pick up on any lingering issues to avoid editng later headaches
- Tips on how to stay sane and productive as a business book author
- And much more …
This guide is more than a list of advice. It’s your mentor and roadmap. It’s the answer to all those worries and hurdles you’re facing. And most importantly, it’s your ticket to becoming an accomplished author.
Yours for just £29.
You’ll get best results if you go through The Ultimate Business Book Planner first. A strong, quality-checked, reader-friendly outline saves a helluvalotta rework, delays and expense later trying to make your book”sellable”. Writing your first book is a ‘stretch goal’ so don’t kick yourself in the shins and make it harder still. If you’ve never planned a book out before, worked out how to monetise your system, or creating top-notch teaching materials… it’s worth (dare I use the dreaded copywriting “i” word) the investment.
My business book writing package is designed for those who thrive on structure and are excited about creating a well-planned, well-thoughtout book from the outset. it’s all about moulding your expertise into a book the market wants. If you prefer to write freely, wander through your topic and perhaps bash it into shape later, or you want to “hammer a lot of old blog posts into a book”, this advice will not be the best fit for you. You’ll just get angry and ask for a refund. But if you want to take pride in your book… you’ll love this!